Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone had an awesome time ringing in 2012. I am very excited about this year! I sat down yesterday to write down my resolutions for 2012 (yes, I have more than 1) and my top resolution is to compete in my first fitness competition. I am so motivated, but I know every single day will be a challenge to work toward my goal. My husband and I also made a resolution together... We are doing a 12 week transformation challenge starting today. We took our "before" pictures yesterday and prepared all of our meals for the week. I am so proud of Jud for taking the steps to get in shape and healthy. I know that TOGETHER, we can accomplish anything! He is ready to take on the challenge, however, he already thinks I'm a little over-the-top about it. Last night I got out a bunch of colored index cards and wrote several of my favorite quotes on them and then posted them all over the house. He can't go anywhere without seeing an inspirational quote! LOL! It really is a great motivational tool, so I encourage you all to do the same. I will keep y'all updated weekly on our progress...that is, if we don't kill each other. hahaha!


Yours in Health,
Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment