Sunday, August 23, 2015

Re'Chelle Turner Testimony

Thank you Re'chelle Turner for the super sweet testimony! I'm humbled you chose me to help with your fitness goals! 💪🏻
Can't wait to watch you compete for the crown!!! 👑
"Hello my name is Re'Chelle Turner.  I moved to Mississippi In March of 2015. I was looking everywhere for a great trainer that could help me get back in shape! I came across The Club and Brittany on Facebook! I signed up for Club SHRED Bootcamp with Brittany and it was the best decision I have ever made ! Brittany challenges me each session to push myself ! The workouts are intense and fun! Plus Brittany gives you a step by step nutrition guideline. I have gained a more healthier lifestyle since bootcamp !  I always wake up sore, but the result are amazing ! This October I will be competing in Miss Mississippi USA as Miss Ridgeland USA 2016 and I cannot wait to see my how my much my body has transformed since I started bootcamp. Since  have been in bootcamp I have lost inches of my waist, hips, bust, arms, legs, thighs and dropped pounds! Not only is Brittany a sweetheart with a beautiful heart and soul but she is an amazing trainer! I'm so proud to call her my friend and trainer! So if you are looking to get in shape get with Brittany she is the bomb.com ! Brittany thanks for making me feel better and look better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment