Monday, August 22, 2011

I can't believe it's been a month!!

I  am so excited that I have completed one month of training. It has FLOWN by! This past week was awesome.We have a challenge going on at Fitness Together and it really motivated me to work extra hard on my cardio. I burned over 5,000 calories last week! I am glad I did, because we had a crazy busy weekend.   My husband's cousin got married and I helped host a baby shower, so needless to say I had a "cheat day". I've been trying to restrict myself to just one cheat meal a week, but I have to admit that I am not perfect and I slipped up this past weekend. I was so scared to weigh in today, but to my surprise I am down 10 pounds from when I started my new program 4 weeks ago. I started a new phase today and things are only going to get more intense. I am absolutely loving challenging my body every week and can't wait to see what results I will get in this next phase. Thanks for all of the encouragement! I am super motivated and feel amazing!!!!

Yours in Health,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment