Monday, August 1, 2011

Week #1...Done & Done

Ok, so if you're visiting my page for the first time..be sure to read the "about me" section first...

Week 1 of training is over! Whoohoo! I started my very strict diet and worked my butt off this past week. It's Monday and I feel like I got hit by a bus, but I have to start week #2. I am really proud of myself. This past weekend my husband went out of town, so I was really able to focus. I was extremely productive! I knocked several things off my "to do" list, fit in some amazing workouts, and did not have one single drop of alcohol. I got great rest and I am ready to take on my next challenge. Stay tuned... I will be posting some great workout tips and recipes! Thanks for checking out my page!

Yours in health,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment