Monday, August 15, 2011

I think I can, I think I can...

Ok, so week 3 is under my belt! It was a little more difficult than my previous weeks. I have been very aggresive about reaching my goals and it is starting to catch up with me. I woke up with a sharp pain in my back Saturday which progressively got worse, so that kept me out of the gym all weekend. I nursed it and I am feeling a little bit better today, however, I decided to scale back a little bit in the weight room this week. I know there are going to be days that are a lot harder than others, but I have to stay focused and press through. This blog is really helping me keep myself accountable. Knowing that others are rooting for me and know what I am trying to achieve makes me that much more focused and determined to reach my goal! Thanks again for all of the support!I hope everyone has an awesome week!

Yours in Health,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment