Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm falling apart...

I completed week 5 of training, but unfortunately it ended with an injury. I woke up at 3 AM Saturday morning with a sharp pain shooting down my left leg. I can honestly say I've never been in so much pain. I am waiting to go to the doctor this week to get it checked out. So, I am out of commission this week. I have been really down and depressed and I've only been out of the gym for 3 days now. I am just not good at being inactive. I am anxiously awaiting my doctor appointment and pray that it is nothing serious and I can get right back to training. I am staying on my diet and trying to stay positive so I don't lose my motivation. I will keep y'all posted with my results. Thanks for the support and encouragement. I love you all!

Yours in Health,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment