Monday, August 8, 2011

Whoohooo Week #2 is OVER!!!

I have now successfully completed 2 weeks on my new diet and workout regimen. I feel AWESOME! This past weekend was challenging, but I made it through it. It started off with my husband wanting me to go eat Mexican with some of our friends. I ate my healthy dinner before we left and I ordered the biggest water ever when we got to the restaurant.Honestly, I was perfectly content drinking my water while everyone drank margaritas and ate endless chips and salsa. Nothing compares to the way I feel right now. I feel healthy, strong, and energized!! Yesterday after church I worked out, ran errands, and painted our kitchen. Keeping myself really busy is the way I stay focused. I do let myself rest, but I feel like too much down is a waste. The sermon at church yesterday was amazing. It really opened my eyes to not take a single moment of this precious life for granted. I am inspired to live my life to the fullest and chase hard after my dreams! If I can do it...you can too. TRUST ME!

Yours in Health,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment